We take your privacy seriously. This policy describes what personal information we collect and how we use it.
- 1. Subscription Services
- Personal information provided by you as part of the registration process for any service is used to manage your subscription and to enable us to provide a better service.
- 2. Contact Details
- We will use your contact details (your name and your e-mail address) to provide any services requested by you and also to tell you about important changes to the site and its functionality. These details will be used by us and by businesses within Stanfield.
- 3. Voluntary Information
- We may ask for further information about you as part of online surveys or if you enter any competition or other promotional feature. This information will be used to enable us to improve our website or online service.
- 4. Routine Information Collection
- All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes, and lets me know what pages and information are useful and helpful to visitors.
- 5. Cookies and Web Beacons
- 6.Controlling Your Privacy
- You can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling
cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising
- 8. Statistical Information
- Aggregate statistical information provided by us to our advertisers or others regarding sales or website usage will not include personally identifying information.
- 9. Security
- Your personal data will be held on our secure server located in our datacentre. Our site is equipped with the latest security devices/firewalls.
- 10. Access to Data
- You have certain rights under the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1988. You have the right to be told what personal information we hold about you on our databases.